At Independent Insurance Services, we have teamed up with risk management consultants Lighthouse Risk Services LLP to provide you with the right advice for your business.
Our Health & Safety Audit package ensures that you receive the correct advice on how to implement the procedures relevant to your business.
In addition, this package ensures you have the appropriate tools available to you in order to comply with relevant legislation.
The services offered include:
- A visit to your premises from a qualified Health & Safety Consultant who will audit your business’ Health & Safety procedures. This is followed up with a written report detailing your strengths and potential exposures. An action plan will be included within the report providing clear and coherent advice on areas of concern, and how to address those concerns.
- During your consultation, Lighthouse will advise you on what supporting documentation you need to devise, and assist you in implementing the appropriate procedures. This will include such things as:
- The Health & Safety Statement of Intent
- The Health & Safety policy manual
- Risk Assessments including: Fire, DSE (Display Screen Equipment), COSHH (The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), Noise and Manual Handling
- Control measures to protect your business in the usage of equipment or failure to carry out set processes by your staff members
- Safety training requirements for staff members
- Access to the Lighthouse online portal providing you with template documentation to fulfil the points raised in the audit carried out by your consultant.
For more information or a quote please contact us.